Information technology training courses from CTMS, gain the skills you need to meet and implement the requirements of leading industry standards.
Our information technology training helps to ensure your organization can meet the requirements of leading industry standards, such as Information Security Management and IT Service Management. Our courses help participants to develop professional skills for career enhancement, while helping your organization to improve efficiency, reduce risk and increase competitive advantage..
IRMRA as the world leader in information technology training, we offer you unrivaled experience, resources and professional instructors to help you get the most from your training budget. Our blended learning experiences and accelerated learning techniques help you to achieve training objectives for individuals or your entire workforce.
We at IRMRA are committed to consistent quality and continual improvement in our services of Continuing Education, Academics, Research and Consultancy in a professional way enhancing customer satisfaction and to achieve international recognition for our contribution to the Engineering, Technology, Scientific and Management fields.
- Network Administration: Configuring and Securing LANs and WANs
- Project Management using MS project 2016
- Web Development using ASP.NET with MVC
- Wireless Network Administration
- Oracle 11g & 12C Database Administration
- Big Data Analytics using MS EXCEL & R tool
- Cyber Security & Forensic Investigation
- Mobile Application Development using Android
- Linux Server Administration
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Web Development Using PHP & MYSQL
- Cyber Security Best Practices
- Network Security Administration
- Cloud Computing using AWS
- Advance EXCEL with Macro’s & VB Script
- Windows Server 2012 Administration
- Oracle 11g Database: Data Guard Administration
- MS-office 2016(word ,power point, excel)
- Internet of Things(IoT) for Digital World
- Secure utilization of Web & Social Media for Senior Officials
For further discussions and firming up your requirements you can get in touch with us
Dr. Rupesh Rohan, Asst. Director (Training Head) Mr. Hemendra Shrikant Kulkarni, (Training Co-ordinator)
Contact: +91-8291404906 Contact: 022-67873212 / 8657545808
Email: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com