MDP is a dynamic system wide training program that is designed to enhance and strengthen your leadership capabilities in the core competencies and ensure you have the skills, knowledge and resources to effectively lead, engage, and develop your team.
Management Development Programmes are unique learning propositions to the participants and aim at equipping them with the evolving management concepts, practices, perspectives and approaches. They also strive to enable the participating managers develop a sound knowledge base, collaborative analysis and ability to appreciate varied views of a vibrant peer group.
The training pedagogies in these programmes are aptly aligned to their specific needs and foster a more effective comprehension through participative learning
IRMRA’s operation is spread across India with various coordinators and consultants working round the clock to provide training and consultancy on diverse subjects. IRMRA has the country wide network and resources to fulfill the commitments in a time bound manner.
We at IRMRA are committed to consistent quality and continual improvement in our services of Continuing Education, Academics, Research and Consultancy in a professional way enhancing customer satisfaction and to achieve international recognition for our contribution to the Engineering, Technology, Scientific and Management fields.
- Establishment Rules
- Roster Writing And Reservation in Services Govt. Policy for SCs, STs, OBCs and Physically Handicapped & Recruitment Rules”
- Administrative Vigilance: Role of IO/PO & Disciplinary Procedures
- Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness of Personnel Secretaries/ Assistants and Office Staff Including Multitasking with Special Emphasis on effective noting and impressive drafting
- Stress Management & Soft Skill including development of behavior skill”
- Basic & Advanced Management Services
- Good Governance, Citizen Centric & Service Delivery Approach
- Amendment to CCS (Pension) Rules, Pensionary Benefits Under the Old Pension Scheme and New Pensions Scheme in Wake of Vlth Pay Commission Report program. & Grant of Financial Up gradation Under MACP
- Latest Changes in Pay Fixation Under Fundamental Rules & Its Impact From Time to Time with Focus On Recent Orders & Modified Assured Career Progression”
- Project Formulation and Appraisal
- Public Private Partnership
- Materials management and purchase policy & procedure, E- procurement in Govt, departments, autonomous bodies
- Public Procurement under GFR-2017
- Record Management – Right to Information
- Right to Information – Public Information Officers
- Right to Information – Appellate Authority
- Improving Organizational Behavior in Government Department
- Gender Sensitivity & Prevention and Redressal of sexual harassment of women at workplace.
- Emotional Intelligence, Team Building and Leadership & Communication Skills
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- MS-Office ,Power Point, Word , Excel, Access, Excel (Advanced)
- Orientation Training Programme on Goods and Services Tax
For further discussions and firming up your requirements you can get in touch with us
Dr. Rupesh Rohan, Asst. Director (Training Head) Mr. Hemendra Shrikant kulkarni (Training Co-ordinator)
Contact: +91-8291404906, Contact: 8657545808
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org