INTRODUCTIONCivil engineering is a professional engineering Field that involves design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
It is an oldest engineering discipline after military engineering. Civil Engineering field has sub-disciplines that includes environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, geophysics, geodesy, control engineering, structural engineering, biomechanics, nanotechnology, transportation engineering, earth science, atmospheric sciences, forensic engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, engineering, coastal, surveying, and construction engineering.
Civil engineering is required at all levels: from municipal to national governments, in the public sector and from individual homeowners to international companies in the private sector.
The Transportation Engineering program is a nation-wide resource for the day-to-day planning, design and operation of transportation systems.
Transportation is a non-separable part of any society. Due to the continuous improvement of infrastructure, and hence increasing transportation needs, civil engineers need to have practical understanding of transportation engineering.
Through training programs and resource materials, Transportation Engineering courses disseminate information about, and facilitate the application of, recent developments in the field.
- Arbitration and Dispute Settlement Mechanism viz a viz Construction Contracts
- Destructive & Non Destructive Testing Methods for Civil Engineering Structures
- Contract Management and Dispute Resolution in Engineering Projects
- Use of Fly Ash in Civil Engineering Works
- Geo-Synthetics & Reinforced Soil Structures
- High Rise Buildings – Planning, Construction & Maintenance
- Testing of Civil Engineering Materials
- Leakages and Water Proofing Treatment in Buildings
- Quality Management in Building Construction
- Soil Investigations & Ground Improvement Techniques in Infrastructure Development
- Bridges & Culverts – Planning, Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Civil Engineering Construction Projects
- Road Accident Investigation
- Good Maintenance Practices for Durability of Structures
- Project Management in Construction Industry
- Construction Management – Best Practices and Modern Technologies
- Flexible Pavements and Overlays – Design, Construction and Maintenance
- Prefabricated Structures – Planning, Design and Construction
- Rigid Pavements – Design, Construction and Maintenance
- Bridge Diagnostics, Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Road Safety Management
- Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting of Buildings – Diagnosis, Preventive Actions and Repair Techniques
- Pavement Management Systems ( Flexible, Composite and Rigid)
- Construction and Maintenance of Concrete Roads
- Best Practices in Quantity Surveying
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Traffic Engineering and Operations Management
- e-Procurement in Engineering Projects
For further discussions and firming up your requirements you can get in touch with us