Message of the Hon'ble Minister of Commerce & Industry on Plastic Waste Free- Swachhata Hi Sewa - 2019
in order to be sold in public.
Established in 1958, as a small scale R & D Institute, has now become an internationally well known Centre of Excellence both for non-tyre & tyre sectors in our country. At present, IRMRA is under jurisdiction of The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, New Delhi .
In the last 60 years, with the help of state-of-the-art facilities created with the financial assistance granted by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India and expertise developed by our talented scientists.
IRMRA is well known for its expertise in the fields of Testing and Investigations, Research and Products / Compound development, training & manpower development and consultancy services, and has diversified its activities in the new sophisticated areas such as Nano and Latex Technologies as well as Rubber Engineering.
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- Department of Personnel & Training
- Ministry of commerce and industry
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Quality Council of India
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- National Accreditation Board for Education and Training
- Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System
last date of updation: 06/08/2021