IRMRA Journal Publication
- Singh Dharamveer, Harsh Patel, Ayyanna Habal, Aditya Kumar Das, Bharat P. Kapgate, and Kasilingam Rajkumar. “Evolution of coefficient of friction between tire and pavement under wet conditions using surface free energy technique.” Construction and Building Materials,Vol. 204 , pp. 105-112,2019
- Das Chayan, Naresh D. Bansod, Bharat P. Kapgate, K. Rajkumar, and Amit Das. “Incorporation of titania nanoparticles in elastomer matrix to develop highly reinforced multifunctional solution styrene butadiene rubber composites.” Polymer , Vol.162 , pp.1-10, 2019
- Sharma, Kshipra, Kapil Pareek, Rupesh Rohan, and Pawan Kumar. “Flexible supercapacitor based on three‐dimensional cellulose/graphite/polyaniline composite.” International Journal of Energy Research Vol.43, no. 1, pp. 604-611,2019
- Bansod, Naresh D., Bharat P. Kapgate, Pradip K. Maji, Anasuya Bandyopadhyay, and Chayan Das. “FUNCTIONALIZATION OF EPDM RUBBER TOWARD BETTER SILICA DISPERSION AND REINFORCEMENT.” Rubber Chemistry and Technology ,https://doi.org/10.5254/rct.18.81564, 2018
- Manohar, N., J. Jayaramudu, S. Suchismita, K. Rajkumar, A. Babul Reddy, E. R. Sadiku, R. Priti, and D. J. Maurya. “A unique application of the second order derivative of FTIR–ATR spectra for compositional analyses of natural rubber and polychloroprene rubber and their blends.” Polymer Testing , Vol.62, pp. 447-453,2017
- Sagar, M., K. Nibedita, N. Manohar, K. Raj Kumar, S. Suchismita, A. Pradnyesh, A. Babul Reddy et al. “A potential utilization of end-of-life tyres as recycled carbon black in EPDM rubber.” Waste management , Vol.74 , pp110-122,2018
- Krishna Prasad, G., S. Periyasamy, S. K. Chattopadhyay, A. S. M. Raja, K. Rajkumar, and Santosh Jagadale. “Surface modification of nylon fabric and its optimization for improved adhesion in rubber composites.” The Journal of the Textile Institute, Vol. 108, no. 6, pp.1001-1009,2017
- Periyasamy, S., G. Krishna Prasad, Sajal Kumar Chattopadhyay, A. S. M. Raja, K. Raj Kumar, and Santosh Jagadale. “Micro-roughening of polyamide fabric using protease enzyme for improving adhesion strength of rubber-polyamide composite.” Journal of Polymer Engineering, Vol.37 no. 3, pp. 297-306, 2017
- Jagadale, Santosh, C. R. P. Chavan, K. Rajkumar, and Bharat Kapgate. “Evaluation of Lignin as Green Alternative to Synthetic Antidegradants in Nitrile Rubber.International Journal of Research, Vol. 7 Issue 3, pp.51-62, March-2017
- Das Chayan, Naresh D. Bansod, Bharat P. Kapgate, Uta Reuter, Gert Heinrich, and Amit Das. “Development of highly reinforced acrylonitrile butadiene rubber composites via controlled loading of sol-gel titania.” Polymer, Vol. 109, pp. 25-37, 2017
- Patil, Akshata G., S. Poornachandra, Ramesh Gumageri, K. Rajkumar, and S. Anandhan. “Chitosan composites reinforced with nanostructured waste fly ash.” Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, Vol19, no. 2 (2017): 870-883.
- Jarugala, J., J. PreshdReddy, R. Kasilingam, M. Nawale, S. Sahoo, S. Mohan, B. Abbavaram, S. Sinha Ray, and E. Sadiku. “Recycled polypropylene/boehmite alumina nanocomposites: enhanced structure, thermal and mechanical properties.” Int. J. Adv. Res, Vol. 5 Issue no. 1, pp. 1021-1028, 2017
- Manjula, B., Reddy, A. B., Sadiku, E. R., Sivanjineyulu, V., Molelekwa, G. F., Jayaramudu, J., & Kumar, K. R. Use of polyolefins in hygienic applications In Polyolefin Fibres (Second Edition) 539-560 , 2017
- Ibrahim, I. D., Sadiku, E. R., Jamiru, T., Kupolati, W. K., Agwuncha, S. C., Fasiku, V. O., … & Bandla, M., Jarugala, J., Kasilingam, R. Hybrid natural/synthetic fiber properties, performance and applications, 27.
- Characterization naturally woven Hildegardia fabric reinforced soy protein isolate biodegradable composites: Reddy, J. P., Jayaramudu, J., Reddy, K. O., Rajulu, A. V. Bulletin of Trends in Chemical Sciences,Vol 1,pp. 1-8. (2016).
- Jagadale, S., Chavan, R. P., Rajkumar, K., Shinde, D. N., & Patil, C. L. “Lignin as a Plasticizer In Nitrile Rubber, It’s effect on properties” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences Volume 6 Issue 3, pp.78-84, 2016.
- Bansod, N. D., Kapgate, B. P., Das, C., Das, A., Basu, D., & Debnath, S. C. (2016). Compatibilization of natural rubber/nitrile rubber blends by sol–gel nano-silica generated by in situ method. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, Voli.80 Issue 2, pp.548-559,2016.
- Suryatal, B., Phakatkar, H., Rajkumar, K., & Thavamani, P. (2015). “Fatigue Life Estimation of an Elastomeric Pad by ε-N Curve and FEA” Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology,Vol. 5 Issue 02, pp.85, 2015
- Jagadale, S. C., Rajkumar, K., Chavan, R. P., Shinde, D. N., & Patil, C. L. “Environmental concern of pollution in rubber industry”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4 Issue 11, 187-191,2015
- Abitha, V. K., & Rajkumar, K. Mechanical, thermal and morphological analysis of EPDM/polypropylene coconutpith composites. Macromolecules: An Indian Journal, Vol.11 Issue 1,2015
- Rane, A. V., PS, S., & Rajkumar, K. “Comparative studies in dispersing nanoparticles in a styrene butadiene rubber matrix via different blending methods”, Journal of Nano Research, Vol.32,2015
- Rajkumar, K., Chandresh, D., Thavamani, P., Pazhanisamy, P., & Jeyanthi, P. “Physico-mechanical and Thermal properties of Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber based polymer Nano silica composites”,2014
- Abitha, V. , Rajkumar, K., & Thavamani, P. Studies on effect of coconut pith on reclaimed EPDM/recycled PP composites. Research & Reviews in Polymer,Vol. 5 Issue 2, 2014
Rajkumar, K., Ranjan, P.,.Pillai, L.R., Thavamani, P., Jeyanthi, P., Pazhanisamy, P. “Effect of DOP as dispersion medium on MMT- nano Clay in NBR polymer matrix” , Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.4 Issue 2, pp.29-32,2014
- Dwivedi, C., Rajkumar, K., Vibhande, M., Shinde, N., Sankhe, S. “Service life prediction of rubber compound by accelerated ageing and mechanical properties”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology
- Rajkumar, K., Thavamani, P., Jeyanthi, P., & Pazhanisamy, P. “Mechanical, thermal, electrical and morphology characterization of ethylene propylene diene monomer-nanoclay composites” Chem Sci Trans, Vol.2,pp. 1042-1048,2013
- Rajkumar, K., Dwivedi, C., Thavamani, P., Jeyanthi, P., & Pazhanisamy, P. Effect of nanosilica on ethylene propylene Diene monomer rubber nanocomposites. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development (ISSN 2278–0211), Vol.2 Issue 5, 2013
- Rajkumar, K., Ranjan, P., Thavamani, P., Jeyanthi, P., & Pazhanisamy, P. Dispersion studies of nanosilica in NBR based polymer nanocomposite. J. Chem,Vol. 6, pp.122-133, 2013
- Rajkumar, K., Thavamani, P., & Dwivedi, C. (2014). Pankaj Regar “ An Eco-Friendly Rubber-Textile Composites for Construction of Rubber Dam to use in Watershed Application” International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol.5 Issue 2, pp.128
- Rajkumar, K., Kumari, N., Ranjith, P., Chakraborty, S. K., Thavamani, P., Pazhanisamy, P., Jeyanthi, P. “High temperature resistance properties of NBR based polymer nanocomposites” International Journal of Chemtech Research, Vol.3, pp.1343-1348, 2011
- Dubey, K. A., Bhardwaj, Y. K., Chaudhari, C., Goel, N. K., Sabharwal, S., Rajkumar, K., Chakraborty, S. K. “Radiation effects on styrene–butadiene–ethylene–propylene diene monomer‐multiple walled carbon nanotube nanocomposites: vulcanization and characterization”, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, Vol.22, pp.1888-1897,2011
- Rajkumar, K., Ranjith, P. Thavamani, P. “Modified Coconut pith – A novel Rubber Additive for Rubber Industry”, Rubchem Review, Jul-Aug, pp.39-44 2010.
- Rajkumar, K., Chaudhury, P. R., Chakraborty, S. “An Overview of Environmental Issues for Rubber Industries”, Chemical engineering world, Vol.44, 71-73.
- Rajkumar, Chandran, S., Bhuyan, B. “Application of FEA Concepts in Rubber Product Design – A General Approach with a Case study”, Rubchem Review, Sept-Oct, pp.39-43, 2008
- Rajkumar, Bhuyan, B. “Measurement of Hardness of Rubber Vulcanizates using Auto hardness tester: Tool for better Repeatability –A case study, RubChem Review, Mar-Apr, pp.33-36,2008